The Foundation for Fair Contracting of Massachusetts (FFCM) promotes fair competition in the public construction industry by monitoring compliance with the prevailing wage law. Our mission includes providing assistance to awarding authorities, contractors and public construction workers in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The FFCM’s programs are directed by professionals with years of experience in construction industry regulations. FFCM works closely with public agencies to ensure compliance with labor standards. We monitor compliance efforts, maintain an active involvement in all phases of the public construction process, disseminate written materials and conduct seminars on public construction policies.
We provide expert assistance to:
- Advice and assistance on fair contracting requirements for public projects
- Assistance in the establishment of local compliance programs
- Assistance with technical issues in the bidding process
- Assistance in understanding and navigating the competitive bidding process
- Technical assistance in prevailing wage compliance
- Assistance with state and local pre-qualification requirements
Public Construction Workers
- Advice on rights under the prevailing wage and labor standards laws
- Guidance in filing wage-related complaints
- Help with related employment issues